A Game of Cards

akki
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

• Тех. Администратор

Change Language:ru.png

box-ru.png
Quest: A Game of Cards

Complete the task of the dworf Klump and get the opportunity to get valuable rewards!

Kill monsters and loot Red Gem:

Dragon Valley - Parasitic Leech, Hungry Parasitic Leech, Drakos Assasin, Drakos Hunter, Drakos Warrior.

Antharas Lair - Maluk Warlord, Maluk Hunter, Maluk Princess, Maluk Sniper, Maluk Leader, Maluk Banshee.

Bring 50 Red Gems to Klump the dwarf in Hunter Village to play cards with him!

List of rewards for playing cards:

One pair (XX): x3 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png

Two pairs (XXYY): x6 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x3 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png

Three of a kind (XXX): x6 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade) etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x3 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade) etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Three of a kind and a pair: x12 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x6 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.pngx3 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x6 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Four of a kind (XXXX): x3 Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S) Z79Grlp.jpg, x1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S) zsTK0u5.jpg

Five of a kind (XXXXX): x50 Ziggo's Jewel etc_jewel_red_i00.png rent to the store for 50kk each, x3 Ancient Armor Enchant Crystal (S) br_ancient_cry_of_ench_am_s_i00.png, x1 Ancient Weapon Enchant Crystal (S) br_ancient_cry_of_ench_wp_s_i00.png

• Тех. Администратор

Change Language:ru.png

box-ru.png
Quest: A Game of Cards for PvP server.

Complete the task of the dworf Lia and get the opportunity to get valuable rewards!

Kill monsters and loot Red Gem:

Antharas Lair - Drake Warrior, Drake Scout, Drake Mage, Bloody Karik, Bloody Berserker, Bloody Karinness.

Bring 50 Red Gems to Lia the dwarf in Hunter Village to play cards with him!

List of rewards for playing cards:

One pair (XX): x3 EAS etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x1 EWS etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.pngx3 BEAS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x1 BEWS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Two pairs (XXYY): x6 EAS etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x3 EWS etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.pngx6 BEAS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x3 BEWS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Three of a kind (XXX): x12 BEAS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x6 BEWS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Three of a kind and a pair: x12 EAS  etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05.png, x6 EWS etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.pngx12 BEAS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png, x6 BEWS etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png

Four of a kind (XXXX): x6 Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S) Z79Grlp.jpg, x3 Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S) zsTK0u5.jpg

Five of a kind (XXXXX): x50 Ziggo's Jewel etc_jewel_red_i00.png rent to the store for 50kk each, x6 Ancient Armor Enchant Crystal (S) br_ancient_cry_of_ench_am_s_i00.png, x3 Ancient Weapon Enchant Crystal (S) br_ancient_cry_of_ench_wp_s_i00.png

Поделиться

• Создать...