Перейти к публикации

Problem of the Olympiads

Durban
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone, by this post, I just report attitudes in the Olympics that should not do this.

Indeed, in some matches, I would even say a lot of matches, people, to pass on points, what I call feed, has fun disconnecting, like this, the person in front, wins the game. Would it not be possible, to

prevent these disconnections, by making sure, that if the match does not take place, that the two competitors do not earn any points, and even lose.

This would put the goal of being a more rewarding hero and it would prove that the statue of Hero, we deserved it.

Kindly Durban in on the server . Thanks to the admins for their work.

Beaucoup de jeux sont faits, mais pas moyen de les regarder, cela signifie que les gens déco / reco, de se donner des points, mais cela signifie que nous ne pouvons pas OG, sauf si nous faisons la même chose et je trouve que la dévaluation pour les OG. Gentiment Durban

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Поделиться

• Создать...