Перейти к публикации

Flick Olympiad BUG!

shuxto
 Поделиться

Рекомендованные сообщения

I am writing to bring to your attention a series of concerning issues that have significantly impacted my recent experiences in  Olympiad.

Firstly, I encountered a recurring flick bug during my gameplay, leading to an unexpected loss of points. While I currently possess video evidence of one such incident, it is important to note that this problem has persisted multiple times. Regrettably, due to limitations, I do not have additional videos at this time. However, I am committed to recording any future instances of such bugs.

Additionally, in a separate match, I experienced a strange event where an opponent was able to hit me through a wall. Although I could not record this particular incident, it raises concerns about fair play within the Olympiad.

I have attached the available video footage of the flick bug for your review. Your prompt attention to these matters ensures a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all participants. I am dedicated to contributing further evidence by recording any subsequent occurrences for the betterment of the gaming community.

Изменено пользователем shuxto

Привет, друг.

К сожалению я сталкивался с подобной ситуацией. Тогда администрация меня проигнорировала.

Но и я сильно не кричал об этом баге, поэтому простим ей это.

В твоем случае это опеределенно баг.

К сожалению, вынужден выразить свои опасения в части того, что администрация не будет исправлять данный баг. 

18 hours ago, Sherlock-2 said:

Привет, друг.

К сожалению я сталкивался с подобной ситуацией. Тогда администрация меня проигнорировала.

Но и я сильно не кричал об этом баге, поэтому простим ей это.

В твоем случае это опеределенно баг.

К сожалению, вынужден выразить свои опасения в части того, что администрация не будет исправлять данный баг. 

Hi buddy, and thank you for your prompt response.

I truly appreciate your understanding and sharing your experience with a similar situation. It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone in facing these challenges. Your insights into the administration's previous response are valuable.

I wanted to inform you that I have recorded another incident today where the same bug occurred— an opponent could shoot me through a wall. I will be attaching the new video as evidence. Your encouragement and shared experiences strengthen my resolve to bring attention to this issue.

Let's remain optimistic that the administration will take note of our concerns and work towards resolving this bug to benefit the entire gaming community.

Once again, thank you for your support.

7 часов назад, shuxto сказал:

Hi buddy, and thank you for your prompt response.

I truly appreciate your understanding and sharing your experience with a similar situation. It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone in facing these challenges. Your insights into the administration's previous response are valuable.

I wanted to inform you that I have recorded another incident today where the same bug occurred— an opponent could shoot me through a wall. I will be attaching the new video as evidence. Your encouragement and shared experiences strengthen my resolve to bring attention to this issue.

Let's remain optimistic that the administration will take note of our concerns and work towards resolving this bug to benefit the entire gaming community.

Once again, thank you for your support.

гора таликов в сумке одного класса,      comand   .cfg   summ  talisman  ,тут багов нет все так и задумала администрация,а бкдешь много их находить-наложат модераторский контроль.)))

• Главный Администратор

We are working to fix this problem, at the moment we are trying to rewrite the geo engine.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Поделиться

• Создать...